2. You agree, consent and acknowledge that we may in our sole discretion sell, disclose, license and/or rent your personal information to a third party for that third party’s marketing or other purposes.
6. Provider collects personal information in a number of ways, including: when you provide information directly to Provider through the Website, in person, by phone or in writing (whether by email, through surveys or any other electronic or other means); when you visit and/or use the Website, in which case Provider records information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other device you are using to access the Website; and from third parties such as Provider’s related entities, service providers to Provider, operators of linked websites, applications and advertising on the Website.
1. In some circumstances, personal information is provided to us by third parties or other organizations conducting activities on your behalf. Unless we are notified otherwise, it is assumed that you have provided consent for your personal information to be used and disclosed to us this way.
1. We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy. The Website and any other related sites such as our Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn or other social media pages are not intentionally designed for or directed at children under the age of 13 years. It is our policy never to knowingly collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
2. In the event you do not provide personal information that we request, we may not be able to provide the Services to you.<
3. When you visit our Website, our Internet Service Provider automatically records the following information about you: your server address; the website you visited immediately prior to ours; your domain name; date and time of your visit to our website; pages you accessed and the information or documents you downloaded; type of browser you used; and any other information we request our Internet Service Provider to record from time to time.
1. In the event we share your personal information to third parties in accordance with this clause you agree and acknowledge that Provider does not control the use, storage or disclosure of that information by such third parties (nor their privacy policies if any), who may apply different privacy rules and practices. As a result, in the event you suffer a Loss as a result of the conduct of such third parties in relation to the handling of your personal information, you release and hold harmless Provider (and its Related Entities, officers, directors, agents, employees and contractors) from actions, claims, demands and Losses of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such Loss.
2. If you access the Website from a shared device or a device of a third party (such as in an internet café), your personal information may also be available to other persons who access that device.
3. By submitting data to us electronically, you are providing explicit consent to trans-border transmission of data collected via our website.
4. We may disclose your personal information to third parties for the purposes contained in clause 6, including without limitation to: our staff members; dealers, including dealers of cars, trucks and marine vehicles; any other professionals; contractors and outsourced service providers who assist us to manage the Services we provide to you, including:- information technology service providers; installation, maintenance and repair service providers; market research organizations; and debt-recovery agencies; your authorized representatives; third parties to whom you expressly ask us to send, or consent to us sending, your personal information; our professional advisers, including our accountants, lawyers and auditors; government and regulatory authorities and other similar organizations, as required or authorized by law; our Related Entities; and such entities that we propose to merge with or be acquired by.
1. Provider may enable Users to publish comments on certain parts of the Website. If you comment on a publication on the Website, then those comments, including any personal information provided by you or a third party (including your name) maybe available and visible to Users.
4. Cookies may be used to provide you with the Services, including to identify you as a User of the Website, remember your preferences, customize and measure the effectiveness of the Website and our promotions, advertising and marketing, analyze your usage of the Website, and for security purposes.
5. You also may encounter Cookies used by third parties and placed on certain pages of the Website that we do not control and have not authorized (such as webpages created by another User). Provider is not responsible nor liable for the use of such Cookies.
8. We reserve the right to collect more extensive information about any attempted access to our Website that raises security issues and make the appropriate disclosures to the authorities we consider relevant.
9. You are prohibited from engaging in spam, spyware or spoofing type activities, regardless of whether directed towards Provider or other Users.
12. To report spam, spyware or spoof activities to Provider, email us at [email protected]
13. We store and process your personal information on our host’s servers, currently located in multiple locations around the world. You consent to the transfer, storage and retention of that information onto the servers of our host provider used from time to time by Provider, regardless of the
location of those servers.
14. Provider has taken reasonable steps to protect your personal information. These measures are designed to mitigate, but do not guarantee against, the risk of Loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration.
15. To the extent permitted by law, we reserve the right to retain and store your personal information for such period as is deemed necessary by us in our sole discretion. If we determine that we no longer need to hold your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify that information.
16. We may offer services that allow you to share public aspects of the Website with third party websites such as Google Plus, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and others social media websites.
17. You may request to access the personal information we hold about you. All requests for access will be processed within a reasonable time.
18. In certain instances we may not be required or able to provide you with access to your personal information. If this occurs we will give you reasons for our decision not to provide you with such access to your personal information.
19. There is no application fee for making a request to access your personal information. However, we may charge an administrative fee for the provision of information in certain circumstances such as if you make repeated requests for information or where the information is held by a third party provider.
20. You may opt out of receiving our marketing, advertising and promotional notices, offers and communications by communicating this to us by email to [email protected]